Friday, September 12, 2008

HELLO Guess you guys haven't been hearing me for a short period of time. Am i right? Nothing much happening in my life, Just the normal. But not for the molesting part. Some of the guys have been taking advantages of me this few days. Only while i am weak? I'm going to have my english oral on next tuesday again! Malas oral lagi le. So have to get a freaking credit for this time. & how come still i am not studying for it? Something concerning about it: I thought it was my oral on the 6th. -.-! got panic at that time. Waited for Alicia to come to school early morning and asked her properly, found out it wasn't truee. PHEWWW! If not gonna retake english lagi? MALAS!! Thanks girl. My 3weeks of ps set 1 is up. Its my last ps set 1 tomorrow. My teacher, Missssssyyy Michelle gonna be back! AWWW!
Till her for now. Be back in sometime =D

No comments: