Saturday, August 9, 2008

09-08-08

Hahaha I am sure many people did a post on the 08-08-08. I watched the Olympics open ceremony yesterday.Itt wasss coooooool. It was Jason birthday exact date too. Happy Birthday man. The Beijing Olymics fireworks was (Y) I would say. & the lighting of the OBOR! Was suppose to study tho. who cares? watched until 9.30, Then off to my drama until 10.30. Didn't study much I only finish studying at 12+ then sleeepppppp .Ummm did a test today, it was biology. There was 12 questions and you just have to do 8 of them. I think i did smooth. Probably will get a better grades then last term? Yea hopefully. Azimah & Lela was in school today. They came just to visit me? Hahaha probably not just me, the others. lols. We hang out wen its my ps.SET 2 PSER! rocks! Not actually hanging out more like me studying for the test. They was teaching me about biology and i was just being stupid to them. As time passby more & more of my friends is leaving smsa. Why do u wan to leave such a good school like smsa? First it was Lela then Fazleen and probably Hazwan & Nazirul. I am happy that they got their-self scholarship. But leaving is not the good part. Lela is leaving on 2nd of September. No idea about the others hahah. Miss the old days where we hang out . Miss those days! Mo left me at ps area . PIF!

No comments: