Sunday, August 3, 2008

Night at Jason's

It was Jason's advance birthday, quite a number of ppl can be seen & there was a groups of uncle too. But they have to stay down, there are seperated from us. Uncle caught us hiding in the room . It was not hiding uncle we was just talking & some others was singing especially Ming Yang n Stueward.Then uncle came in with 2 cups of Caption Morgan.I will rmb u morgan! It was for me & Jun. Jun told him that we goona drink it later. That shoooed him awayyy .But unfortunately uncle grab a cupp off his own and drank with us. How can we say no ? He is called the " lau jaing "! Don't think that cup can make him fall that easily. After that drink mo, Jun, me , Hung yi, Jan, Ming Yang, Stueward and someother ppl. Sorry if ur names is not mention. We all started singing and singing. People was taking pics and videos tho. Care No More hahaha butt i am sure the videos will be post. there was a 12min song it wasss longgggggggggg one. Some people past out - Tiong, Hui Yi, Jun . that is wad i heard. SORRY tiong, He drank a cup for me. He wanted to drink another one for me. But i refused he looked like he gonna pass out any min soon. In the end he did. Jun & mo faces was really red wen I left . Actually, I planned to stay over at Jason's place a butt in the end. I went back back with Akai. Thankss for the ride kai. I was stuck outside tho wen i got home. Got in the end with my bro's help . It was a blast. Thanks for the day

No comments: