Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tagged by Momo & Alicia.

Sorry guys for not updating, as you know, I'm really busy. Hah.

Three Rules to follow.

No breaking or even bending of rules.

  1. List 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself
  2. Tag 10 people you know and they are to follow your footsteps and write their own list of 15 weird things / habits / little known facts.
  3. No tag backs.

. My name is Nigel. Remember that.
. I tends to forget stuff EASILY!
. I'm short and thin. Girls, don't be jealous of my weight.
. I think I'm hot, like very very very hot.
. I often spark people for no reasons, and i looooooooooove it.
. Sometimes, I'm just too lazy to brush my teeth.
. I put up my legs while eating, just like ahbeng.
. I love my family, friends but I love my cousin Mann MOST!
. I'm addicted to dota.
. I'm too lazy to blog plus I'm busy.
. I eat alotttttttt.
. I think Von Dutch is for lakos.
. I bite my nails.
. I'm shy.
. And lastly, I'm gay.

Hey, don't complain kay!
Its hard to write about my bad habits since I'm so perfect. LOL~

1 comment:

Frawnk said...

a gay man who thinks he's very hot.
i must see this.