Thursday, August 14, 2008

zaappp .

Few days ago . On tuesday ( 12th aug )- suffer from almost an heart attack
I was allowed to go home at 12.05. Missy Michelle canceled the class in the afternoon. Walking with Leon to the waiting area. When my dad came. The first thing he said. We are out of gas. 0.o +++ He said don't think we gonna make it to seria. 0.0! . Ciaklat lo. & daddy say just try our luck and hope we don't get into no traffic jams. Leon was blocking us at first. Making us to stop our car. IF my car really no gas sure call him n SUT him a! We plan to go seria gas station. I asked, " later no gas how" ? Don't think i can push this truck le. Plus very ps one le . In the end, we did make it to the gas station. THANK GOD!

Yesterday(14th)- It was end of my progress test, physic, didn't do quite in that paper. There was insufficient time to do. Maybe a weak weak pass? I will be glad. One of my FRIEND, He left out question one. He tought it was the formula sheet. Was having a good time laughing our ass off on that. Don't want to mention any names here. After classes we went to a friend place. Its us the ex-sms people we had fun fooling around i would say. Lots of it. Only got home at 7. Just in time for my movies. No more writing for me . END!


No comments: